Vitorond 100, 40-100 kW
The attractively priced three-pass boiler
Vitorond 100 is an advanced cast iron three-pass boiler at an attractive price. The optimised thermal insulation of the Vitorond 100, together with the Vitotronic control unit fitted on top, further reduce the installation time.
The sectional cast iron Eutectoplex heating surface represents high operational reliability. By offering even heat distribution, stress fractures are practically a thing of the past. The wide water galleries prevent sediment and boiling noises no longer cause a nuisance. The JetFlow system specifically guides the cool heating return through the whole boiler. This prevents cold zones and condensate being created at the back of the boiler. In critical areas, too, the boiler water temperature remains above the dew point.
Easy installation and maintenance
Resilient gaskets permanently seal the individual sections on the hot gas side. Also, the horizontal layout of the hot gas flues permits thorough and easy cleaning of the boiler.
Benefits at a glance:
- Cast iron low temperature oil fired boilers, 40 kW to 100 kW
- Standard efficiency: 89 % (Hs) / 94.5 % (Hi)
- Eutectoplex heating surface for high operational reliability and a long service life
- Economical and environmentally friendly through lowered boiler water temperature when the outside temperature rises
- Cast iron sections with a resilient seal for permanent hot gas soundness
The JetFlow system specifically channels the cool heating return through the whole boiler, thereby preventing condensation and stress fractures
- Simple and complete boiler maintenance through horizontal hot gas flue layout and easily removable turbulators