The best way to connect you with your Viessmann heating system.
With the new ViCare app, operating your heating system has become even easier and more intuitive. You can adjust heating times to suit your individual requirements using the integral wizard. Cost savings are also displayed instantly.
And, you can see at a glance whether everything is working as it should while operating the heating system. If not, you will be notified automatically. And you can enter your contractor's details into the app directly. This saves time when the need arises. The contractor has all the information about your system to hand and can quickly provide support.
The ViCare app can be used in conjunction with a web-enabled Viessmann heating system or in conjunction with the Vitoconnect 100 WiFi module. You can obtain this from your heating contractor.
Take advantage of these benefits
Warmth and reassurance
● You can see at a glance whether everything is in the green zone
● Yellow indicates that a service is due if the function is enabled
● If red, the hotline to the programmed contractor is displayed
Simply set your preferred temperature – save costs when you're not at home
● Easy, intuitive operation of the heating system
● Set your chosen temperature with just one click
● Store your daily routine and automatically reduce your energy bills
A comprehensive carefree package
A hotline to the contractor – just in case
● Simply save contractor's details to the app
● Quick and effective support – contractor have all of the important information they need
● Comprehensive carefree package in terms of peace of mind and maintenance
Vitoconnect 100 WiFi module
The small WiFi module, measuring just ten by ten centimetres, provides the interface between your heating system and the ViCare app. It is connected directly to the control unit – plug & play. A power supply unit and connecting cable are part of the standard delivery.
Connection and registration with the local WiFi network is then established. Simply scan the supplied QR code using a smartphone. The three LEDs visually interpret data communication and indicate the system status.
All information and concise installation instructions for the Viessmann Vitoconnect 100 can be found here:
ViCare access the Viessmann Vitoconnect 100 to control the boiler via the local WiFi. Once selected and enabled by the customer in the app, the heating contractor is assigned the system via Vitoguide. The contractor can provide support quickly and effectively as and when required.
- Internet access with flat rate data (without time or volume restrictions)
- Smartphone with Apple iOS version 8.0 or higher or Google Android version 4.4 or higher
- Viessmann internet interface for Vitoconnect 100, type OPTO 1
- Viessmann oil or gas heating system year of manufacture 2004 or later. Precise information about compatibility can be obtained from your trade partner.
- Support for Viessmann heat pumps, hybrid appliances and solid fuel boilers is currently in development. We will notify you here as soon as this support is available.