Vitoligno 250-F wood boiler: for fuel flexibility and automatic operation
Take advantage of these benefits
- Wood boiler for manual and automatic charging
- Highly convenient operation – charging with logs from the top
- Automatic charging with pellets or woodchips
- Boiler efficiency: up to 92 %
- Control with Lambda probe ensures very low emissions
- Fully wired
- Precise temperature stratification inside the heating water buffer cylinder by means of a buffer cylinder control valve – no possible disturbance of the stratification through the return (option)
- A controlled return temperature raising facility is fully fitted
- Utilisation of residual heat with up to 8 % higher efficiency
- Automatic ignition via hot air fan
- Automatic heat exchanger cleaning
- Automatic ash removal into a 20 litre ash box (option)
Vitoligno 250-F wood boiler
The Vitoligno 250-F can convert many forms of wood fuel into heating energy. If the wood boiler is equipped with automatic charging, the fuel is automatically ignited by an ignition fan. Combined with a DHW cylinder, this permits perfect low-load control (DHW mode in summer).
The Vitoligno 250-F is suitable for manual charging with logs, wood briquettes, wood remnants with shavings and wood remnant pieces, as well as for automatic charging with pellets and chippings.
Self-cleaning heat exchanger surfaces
The vertical heat exchanger surfaces are permanently cleaned by motorised coil springs. The drive mechanism is situated low down in the protected, cool gas flow. The springs can be removed easily for annual cleaning by the flue gas inspector.
The high efficiency of the Vitoligno 250-F results from the long burnout path, optimum heat transfer, self-cleaning boiler passes and the utilisation of residual heat in the ash. In standard mode, the ash is automatically removed from the main combustion chamber into the front combustion chamber, where it remains until it has ceased to glow.
The large hopper above the combustion chamber allows for convenient operation with logs. A simple push of a button is enough to change over to log combustion (patented air damper function).
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Following this philosophy, Viessmann supplies more than high quality, reliable and effective heating components. In fact, all products are part of a matching total concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system components can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system: From the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.
Compact, fully automatic pellet boiler, rated heating output range: 2.4 to 101 kW, detached houses, new build and modernisation projects and commercial projects