Vitoflex 300-RF – wood boiler with rotation combustion
Take advantage of these benefits
- Fully automatic wood boiler with rotation combustion
- Rated heating output range: 150 to 540 kW
- For dry wood fuels with a maximum moisture content of 35 %
- High efficiency (up to 94 %) and low emissions in load operation due to controlled primary and secondary air supply, and low particle combustion
- Permissible flow temperature up to 100 °C
- Permissible operating pressure: 3 bar (4.5 bar on request)
- Two-pass heat exchanger and modulating output control (4:1 control range)
- Automatic ignition avoids the need to maintain the firebed and saves fuel
- Easy to maintain thanks to fully automatic ash removal, optional pneumatic cleaning system and flue gas dust extractor
- Highly developed safety equipment ensures safe and reliable operation
- Available as a complete, ready-to-use containerised solution
Clean and efficient combustion
The proven combustion technology of the Vitoflex 300-RF achieves similar emissions values to those of an advanced gas combustion system and keeps the release of CO, NOx and dust particles to a minimum, subject to fuel type.
The combination of combustion technology and digital modulating output control enables efficiency levels of up to 94 percent.
Innovative wood boiler with rotation combustion from 150 to 540 kW. For wood fuels with a maximum moisture content of 35 percent.
The patented rotation combustion system of the Vitoflex 300‑RF wood boiler is state of the art. A feed screw conveyor continuously conveys wood fuel onto a moving grate, where gasification of the fuel occurs (with Lambda regulated primary air supply). Continuous gasification occurs under air starvation. Rotary fans mix rising combustion gases with secondary air that has been atomised and subjected to angular momentum. This ensures thorough mixing with the combustion gases.
Mobile heating centre in container
Vitoflex 300-RF wood boilers are available as containerised complete solutions for situations where there are no boiler houses available or where on-site building costs have to be reduced to a minimum. These ready-to-use solutions include a pre-assembled wood boiler inside a special container and all auxiliary appliances. Individual container solutions can be specially adapted to meet specific requirements.
Wood boiler with grate combustion, rated heating output range: 390 to 1250 kW for wood fuels with a maximum moisture content of 50 %, large residential buildings, commerce, municipal offices, new build and modernisation projects