Vitocal 300-G – thermal energy from the ground and groundwater
Take advantage of these benefits
- Maximum efficiency for new build and modernisation projects in detached houses and apartment buildings
- Ground source heat pump: heating outputs, single stage: 5.7 to 17.2 kW, two-stage: 11.4 to 34.4 kW
- Water/water heat pump: heating outputs, single stage: 7.5 to 22.6 kW, two-stage: 15 to 45.2 kW
- Vitocal 300-G: with integral high efficiency pump for brine and heating circuits, plus circulation pump for cylinder heating, safety assembly with safety valve, pressure gauge and air vent valve (for type BWC)
- Low running costs thanks to a high COP (coefficient of performance) to EN 14511 of up to 5.0 (brine 0 °C/water 35 °C) and integral high efficiency pumps (for Vitocal 300-G, type BWC)
- Maximum flow temperature up to 65 °C
- High efficiency all year round at any operating point through innovative RCD system with electronic expansion valve
- Low noise and vibration levels thanks to sound-optimised appliance design – sound power level ≤ 42 dB(A)
- Vitotronic 200 control unit with energy statement (meets BAFA subsidy terms [Germany])
- Prepared for Smart Grid and utilisation of PV power generated on site
- Control of a Vitovent 300-F ventilation unit
- Master/slave solutions for very high flexibility, such as a Vitocal 300-G and 350-G combination
Vitocal 300-G heat pump
As a ground source heat pump, the Vitocal 300-G draws thermal energy from highly efficient heat sources. For this, a geothermal probe, an ice store system or a geothermal collector is installed on the property. In all these cases, the heat pump covers the entire energy demand, even on colder days.
As an alternative, depending on the location of the house, it may also be possible to utilise the thermal energy contained in the groundwater. In this case, the Vitocal 300-G is simply configured for operation as a water/water heat pump. It can be used for new build and modernisation in detached houses and apartment buildings.
High output and quiet operation
The powerful Compliant scroll compressor fitted in the Vitocal 300-G heat pump is outstanding on account of its high operational safety, reliability and especially quiet operation. Essentially, this is due to the double sound insulation measures that include anti-vibration mounts to prevent structure-borne noise and insulation of the casing against airborne noise. At the same time, the compressor guarantees the highest coefficient of performance (COP up to 5.0) and flow temperatures up to 65 °C.
The Refrigerant Cycle Diagnostic (RCD) system constantly monitors the refrigerant circuit in the Vitocal 300-G and, in conjunction with the electronic expansion valve, ensures the highest efficiency at any operating point, which results in high seasonal performance factors.
Modular solution for higher heat demand
For residential buildings with a higher heat demand, the two-stage Vitocal 300-G based on the master/slave principle is the right choice. It can also be configured for the ground or groundwater as the heat source. For this purpose, two heat pumps are linked together. This delivers the high heating output required and increases the operational reliability of the entire system. The modular layout, with separate compressor circuits, also ensures particularly high levels of efficiency in partial load operation, and enables the simultaneous operation of central and DHW heating.
With five output stages as a master or master/slave version, various combinations can be realised and matched to the required heat demand. Because of this flexibility, systems can be configured so that runtimes match demand, thus ensuring economical operation. The master module regulates the slave module. Furthermore, the entire system can be equipped with high efficiency pumps.
Clear, comfortable, intelligent: The Vitotronic offers perfect functions for fast and exact control of every heating system.
Control Vitotronic 200 - Can also be operated using an app via a smartphone at any time.
Vitoconnect 100 creates the connection
The Vitoconnect 100 interface is required for operation via the app. Retrofitting earlier heat pumps of the Vitocal series (from year of construction 2010) is possible at any time.
The ViCare app enables system users to control their heating system via smartphone. The operating status can be viewed at any time and the contractor whose details have been stored in the app can be contacted quickly and easily if a fault occurs.
Vitotrol Plus app
The Vitotrol Plus app enables remote control of all heating circuits in a heating system. It is used to configure operating programs, set values and time programs and display operating and consumption data. It also indicates solar yields.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Following this philosophy, Viessmann supplies more than high quality, reliable and effective heating components. In fact, all products are part of a matching total concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system components can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system: From the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.
Ground source heat pump, rated heating output: 5.8 to 17.2 kW, detached houses, new build and modernisation projects
Compact ground source heat pump, rated heating output: 5.9 to 10 kW, cylinder capacity: 170 l, detached houses, new build
Compact ground source heat pump with solar function, rated heating output: 5.9 to 10 kW, cylinder capacity: 220 l, detached houses, new build