Vitocal 350-G – first choice for ultimate DHW convenience
Take advantage of these benefits
- Ground source heat pump: heating outputs, single stage: 20.5 to 42.3 kW, two-stage: 41.0 to 84.6 kW
- Water/water heat pump: heating outputs, single stage: 25.4 to 52.3 kW, two-stage: 50.8 to 104.6 kW
- Low running costs thanks to a high COP (coefficient of performance) to EN 14511 of up to 5.0 (brine 0 °C/water 35 °C)
- High DHW convenience
- Low noise and vibration emissions through sound-optimised appliance design
- Low running costs with the highest level of efficiency at any operating point through the innovative Refrigerant Cycle Diagnostic system (RCD) with electronic expansion valve (EEV)
- Mono mode operation for central and DHW heating
- Extremely quiet operation through sound-optimised appliance design
- Flow temperatures of up to 70 °C thanks to EVI compressor for high DHW convenience
- Easy to use Vitotronic control unit with plain text and graphic display for weather-compensated heating mode and natural or active cooling
- Master/slave solutions for higher heat demands, e.g. combination with the Vitocal 300-G
- Energy efficiency class* A++ / A++
Vitocal 350-G heat pump
The Vitocal 350-G high temperature heat pump extends the product segment by four output sizes up to 84.6 kW. It achieves a high flow temperature of up to 70 °C. This results from the use of an EVI (enhanced vapour injection) refrigerant circuit, where an enhanced vapour injection cools the refrigerant so that it can be more densely compressed than is otherwise possible. Consequently, the Vitocal 350-G offers convenient DHW heating and also delivers sufficiently high temperatures for modernisation projects with radiator heating systems.
Highly efficient and very quiet operation
The RCD (Refrigerant Cycle Diagnostic) system, for continuous control of the refrigerant cycle, ensures high efficiency at every operating point. The EVI refrigerant circuit enables the Vitocal 350-G to achieve an extremely high COP of up to 5.0, which contributes to its low running costs. The low vibration design of the Vitocal 350-G makes this heat pump one of the quietest in its output segment with less than 52 dB(A).
Where heat demand is higher, the Vitocal 350-G can be operated in two-stage mode with an additional heat pump of the same type, or with a Vitocal 300-G in a master/slave system. A combined master/slave system, for example comprising a Vitocal 350-G (master) for high flow temperatures for DHW heating and a Vitocal 300-G (slave, without its own control unit) for the required heat load, means optimum matching of the heat pumps to the building right from the design stage.
Prepared for photovoltaic power
The Vitocal 350-G heat pump is already prepared for the utilisation of low-cost power generated on site by a photovoltaic system. An intelligent control unit increases on-site consumption of power generated by the photovoltaic system. The Vitotronic 200 (type WO1C) control unit offers various control strategies, such as optimised DHW heating.
Clear, comfortable, intelligent: The Vitotronic offers perfect functions for fast and exact control of every heating system.
Vitotronic 200 control - Can also be operated via app using a smartphone at any time.
Stay connected with Vitoconnect 100
The Vitoconnect 100 interface is required for operation via app.
The ViCare app enables system users to control their heating system via smartphone. The operating status can be viewed at any time and the contractor whose details have been stored in the app can be contacted quickly and easily if a fault occurs.
Vitotrol Plus app
The Vitotrol Plus app enables remote control of all heating circuits in a heating system. It is used to configure operating programs, set values and time programs and display operating and consumption data. It also indicates solar yields.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Following this philosophy, Viessmann supplies more than high quality, reliable and effective heating components. In fact, all products are part of a matching total concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system components can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system: From the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.
Ground source heat pump, rated heating output: 5.8 to 17.2 kW, detached houses, new build and modernisation projects
Compact ground source heat pump, rated heating output: 5.9 to 10 kW, cylinder capacity: 170 l, detached houses, new build
Compact ground source heat pump with solar function, rated heating output: 5.9 to 10 kW, cylinder capacity: 220 l, detached houses, new build