Domestic Gas Engineer Cambridgeshire
(Excellent salary and benefits package)
Viessmann Ltd, one of the largest boiler and renewable energy product manufacturers in Europe, is expanding rapidly. To aid this expansion, we are recruiting for the following posts.
Viessmann Engineers enjoy a high level of autonomy to resolve problems and make decisions, ensuring high quality customer service is delivered at every opportunity.
Responsible for the complete domestic Viessmann product range, tasks include:
- Completing warranty, chargeable repairs & servicing
- Supporting the Sales Team in the development of sales in the UK
To succeed candidates must:
- Be qualified gas engineers
- Be able to demonstrate technical expertise gained through industry experience
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have a confident and adaptable work style
- Have excellent communication skills
The role is home-based covering a large geographical area.
Are you looking for a new challenge within a world class high tech company, with potential opportunities for personal development? If you think you are ready for this role, please forward your full CV and salary details.
Suitable candidates are invited to send a CV to:
Viessmann UK Aftersales Department
Viessmann Ltd, Hortonwood 30, Telford, TF1 7YP.
Email: John Williams - email@example.com