Tailored system solutions for your new heating system
Do you want to modernise your heating system or are you looking for an innovative heating system for your new build? Viessmann offers tailor-made system solutions for use in detached houses and apartment buildings: Condensing appliances for oil and gas, micro CHP units with Stirling engine or PEM fuel cell, gas adsorption heating appliances and standard CHP units.
The range of renewable energy systems features solar thermal systems for heating domestic hot water and to provide central heating backup and cooling, as well as special boilers for logs, woodchips and pellets. There are also hybrid appliances; heat pumps and ice store systems that exploit energy from the ground, from groundwater or from the ambient air, plus photovoltaic and ventilation systems.
Here, you will find all information and services on our complete range, perfect for your new heating system.
With innovative heating technology from Viessmann...
● you can save up to 40 % on energy bills
● you will gain greater independence from rising energy prices by using photovoltaics and heating systems that generate power
● you may be eligible for a grant through attractive public subsidy programmes that encourage investment in energy saving heating systems
● you will reduce your CO2 emissions by up to 50 %, protecting the climate and environment in the process
● you can control your networked heating system via the internet
● you will receive a 10-year warranty on the boiler’s stainless steel heat exchanger
● you can always rely on your heating system