The monobloc Vitocal 200-A utilises the latent heat in outdoor air for environmentally responsible and cost effective heating.
Air source heat pumps with a monobloc design are characterised by separation into an indoor unit and an outdoor unit, with water-carrying connection lines.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Monobloc air source heat pumps, 4 to 12 kW (at A-7/W35)
- Low operating costs thanks to high COP (coefficient of performance) to EN 14511: up to 5.0 (A7/W35) and 4.1 (A2/W35)
- Heating and cooling with a single appliance thanks to reversible circuit
- Especially quiet, thanks to advanced acoustic design (AAD), ideal for use in rows of terraced houses
- High product quality and a modern, timeless design – Made in Germany
- Maximum flow temperature up to 60 °C
- Monobloc indoor unit with high efficiency circulation pump, 3-way diverter valve and control unit; for heating/cooling version with instantaneous heating water heater
- Easy to operate Vitotronic control unit with plain text and graphic display
- Optional control of Viessmann ventilation units
- No refrigerant tightness test due to hermetically sealed refrigerant circuit
- No minimum clearances required between indoor and outdoor units
- Prepared for use of power generated on site from photovoltaic systems
- Web-enabled via free ViCare app and Vitoconnect (optional)
- Energy efficiency class* A++ / A++ | type 201.A04: A++ / A+
* Energy efficiency class as per EU Regulation No. 811/2013 for heating, average climatic conditions – low (35 °C) / medium temperature applications (55 °C)
Vitocal 200-A air source heat pump
Vitocal 200-A heat pumps utilise the heat in outdoor air for environmentally responsible and cost effective heating. The monobloc unitis available for use either solely for heating (AWO-M), or for heating and cooling (AWO-M-E-AC).
Compact monobloc outdoor units
The outdoor units are very easy on the eye. These appliances are designed and manufactured in Germany featuring great performance, a superb finish and excellent product quality.
Vitocal 200-A heat pumps utilise the heat in outdoor air for environmentally responsible and cost effective heating.
Quick installation; no certification needed
The compact, wall mounted indoor unit is extremely quiet and therefore can be installed anywhere in the home. The hydraulic lines running to the outdoor unit are water-filled, which requires no F - Gas certification from the installer and guarantees peace of mind for the homeowner. Many of the components ar epre-assembled and accessories fit simply and easily together, which means that the Vitocal 200-A can be installed very quickly.
Compatible with existing heating systems
When renovating your heating system, it is possible to add the heat pump as an additional heat source. In this case the existing heating system remains in place to cover peak loads when temperatures drop particularly low, while the heat pump covers the majority of demand. This significantly improves system efficiency.
Very quiet operation, ideal for use in terraced houses
By far the quietest outdoor unit of its kind
The acoustic properties of the outdoor units of monobloc heat pumps comply with advanced acoustic design (AAD) specifications. This involves optimising the frequency spectrum so that low sounds are shifted into a higher frequency range. There, they are perceived as less disturbing and can be better absorbed by the building substance.
The Vitocal 200-A is therefore particularly well suited to densely built-up areas, such as terraced housing.
EHPA Quality Label
The EHPA Quality Label serves as proof of the COP (coefficient of performance) for subsidies as part of the German market incentive programme.
The German EHPA Quality Label Committee has confirmed that Viessmann's Vitocal 200-A heat pump meets EHPA Quality Label requirements.
Vitotronic 200 with WiFi option
The heat pumps can even be controlled from anywhere using the Vitotronic 200 control unit via the Vitoconnect web interface (accessory) and the free ViCare app. In addition, they can be combined with central Vitovent mechanical ventilation units.
Stay connected with Vitoconnect 100
The Vitoconnect 100 interface is required for operation via app. Retrofitting for earlier heat pumps in the Vitocal series (built in 2010 or later) is possible at any time.
The ViCare app enables system users to control their heating system via smartphone. The operating status can be viewed at any time and the contractor whose details have been stored in the app can be contacted quickly and easily if a fault occurs.
A perfect match – system technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". In accordance with this philosophy, Viessmann does not simply supply individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. In addition, all products are part of a matching overall concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system parts can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system, from the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.
Air source heat pump, rated heating output: 7 to 8.5 kW, outdoor installation, detached houses, new build and modernisation projects, dual mode systems