Vitosol 200-TM: Highly efficient vacuum tube collector with ThermProtect automatic temperature-dependent shutdown
Take advantage of these benefits
- Vacuum tube collectors based on the heat pipe principle with ThermProtect automatic temperature-dependent shutdown for high operational reliability
- Overall system has a long service life thanks to the automatic temperature-dependent shutdown during periods of stagnation in the summer
- Protection against overheating during prolonged insolation
- Dry connection, no contact between process medium and solar medium, i.e. individual tubes can be replaced whilst the system is fully charged
- Greater efficiency means less space is required than for flat-plate collectors
- Constantly high output without the risk of absorber contamination
- High levels of solar coverage, therefore suitable for central heating backup
- Designed for horizontal installation on flat roofs and larger systems
- Larger tube clearance, so less shading in horizontal flat roof installations
- Absorber can be rotated by up to +/-45°
- Lower service costs due to longer service life of solar components and pumps thanks to ThermProtect
- Comparatively low static load on the building due to reduced need for ballast in horizontal installations
Vitosol 200-TM vacuum tube collector
The Vitosol 200-TM vacuum tube collector has been designed specifically to be mounted horizontally in large systems on flat roofs and for apartment buildings.
The absorbers can be rotated through 45° to best mirror the path of the sun without increased shading.
Operational reliability with ThermProtect
The new ThermProtect automatic temperature-dependent shutdown function prevents overheating when no heat is drawn off and there is a high level of insolation. The Vitosol 200-TM is therefore also suitable for buildings that are not in use all year round, such as schools.
Maximum heat transfer
The collector works according to the heat pipe principle, where the solar medium does not flow directly through the tubes. Instead, a process medium evaporates inside the heat pipe and transfers the heat through condensation to the solar medium via a copper heat exchanger. This method guarantees maximum and optimum heat transfer, as well as excellent operating and service characteristics.
Quickly, simply and safely installed
The header casing does not need to be opened when tubes are inserted. Retaining caps in the base rail prevent the tubes from slipping. Should a service be required, the tubes can be replaced quickly, cost effectively and easily due to their dry connection, without having to drain the system.
For a long collector service life.
ESOP Online provide you with a calculation program for solar thermal systems, which you can use to compare and contrast various product configurations and combinations and their cost effectiveness.
Once you have entered all the required parameters, ESOP calculates the standard values for the insolation energy and the resulting system yield, as well as the percentage of your total energy demand covered by the various different combination options.
Highly efficient vacuum tube collector using the heatpipe principle with automatic temperature cut-off ThermProtect. For an intrinsically safe solar system (high operational safety).
Flat plate collector for vertical (type SV1F) or horizontal (type SH1F) assembly, for flat and pitched roofs