We want to make sure that our social media streams provide a platform for an open, lively and fair dialogue with us and with others.
Your opinion is important to us – and we certainly don't want to delete any of your posts if at all possible. To make sure this doesn't happen, please observe the following rules:
- Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- You can, of course, air your own views. However, please keep it factual and avoid making personal attacks.
- Respect the right of others to air their own views and try not to force your opinions on others.
- We will delete any comments or posts which include or represent insults, harassment, stalking, threats, attacks or other infringements of the legal rights of third parties (e.g. personal rights or the right to privacy).
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, violent, misleading or illegal user content and any corresponding links will also be deleted.
- Comments classified as spam, commercial advertising or appeals for donations will also be removed.
- The same applies to content linked to viruses, Trojan horses or malicious websites or which might affect use of the relevant website in any other manner.
- Files including software or other material protected by intellectual property protection legislation (or personal or privacy rights) may only be attached if the author is legally entitled to do so or has the necessary authorisation.
- Please do not post personal data, e.g. customer number, address, etc. The same applies to confidential content such as login details or passwords. If you have done this inadvertently, we will delete these posts. If you would like to send us confidential content, please use the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find content that infringes these rules,
please email details to email@example.com