Vitoconnect Type OPTO1
WiFi interface to establish the connection between the heating system and the app to operate the heating system as well as remote maintenance via Vitoguide.
In the Vitoconnect 100, a comprehensive safety concept was implemented, which successfully passed the VDE test for smart home information security.
● WiFi module for connection to the router, for wall mounting
● Power cord with plug-in power supply (1 m long)
● Connection line with Optolink connection WiFi module / Boiler circuit control (3 m long)
● Via the Optolink interface with the boiler circuit control
● Via WiFi to the router
● Plug-in power supply for voltage supply (230V / 50Hz)
● Connection cable WiFi module / Optolink connection
● WiFi communication to connect to the Internet
● Before commissioning, the system requirements for communication via the local IP networks / WiFi must be checked.
● For the operation of the Vitoconnect 100, a free Internet connection with data rate (time and volume independent tariff) is required.
Viessmann boilers with Vitotronic control units with an Optolink interface
Controls for wall or compact units
● Vitotronic 200, Type HO1, HO1A, HO1B, HO1D, HO2B
● Vitotronic 200 RF, Type HO1C, HO1E
Controls for floor standing boilers
● Vitotronic 200, Type KO1B, KO2B, KW6, KW6A KW6B, KW1, KW2, KW4, KW5
● Vitotronic 300, Type KW3
Controls for heat pumps, solid fuel boilers and hybrid devices
● Currently under development
● The Vitoconnect connects to the server IP 126.96.36.199
● Port 443 must be open
● The MAC address is printed on the label of the device