Connection of multiple heat sources and hygienic DHW heating with high draw-off rates; space-efficient in a single combi cylinder.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Combination of heating water buffer cylinder and DHW cylinder
- For heating systems with several heat generators. Particularly suitable in connection with Viessmann solar thermal systems for DHW heating and central heating backup.
- Connections at different heights enable the utilisation of different heat generators, e.g. solid fuel boiler. The temperature stratification remains unaffected.
- Low space requirement and installation effort – combined DHW cylinder and buffer cylinder in a single appliance
- Corrugated DHW pipe made from high-alloy stainless steel, integrated resiliently and stress-free inside the cylinder
- Optimum exploitation of solar energy through deliberate cooling in the lower section via the large indirect coil surface of the corrugated DHW pipe
- The stratification system provides layering of solar energy at different temperatures, making DHW heated by solar energy available very quickly.
- Connection set with Solar-Divicon for mounting on the Vitocell, available as an accessory.
Product cross-section, with Solar-Divicon (accessory)
Steel heating water buffer cylinder, cylinder capacity: 200, 400, 750, 950, 1500 and 2000 l
Steel heating water buffer cylinder with connections for solar collectors, cylinder capacity: 750 and 950 l
Steel heating water buffer cylinder with connections for solar collectors and stratification system, cylinder capacity: 750 and 950 l