Viessmann launches the UK’s lowest output system boiler as new Vitodens 200 range arrivesLearn More
At just 11 kW output, the UK’s newest and smallest system boiler will provide end-users with an optimum-sized, efficient and reliable boiler with a lower price tag.
Telford, UK – Viessmann is introducing the UK’s lowest output system boiler this month, as its new Vitodens 200 domestic boiler range arrives in merchants across the country. The new 11 kW Vitodens 200-W responds to demand from installers for system boilers that closely match the heat demand of the majority of modest-sized, well-insulated homes.
“Not many homes have a heat load of more than 10 kW, yet most system boiler ranges start at an output of around 19 kW. This means that the majority of system boilers in the UK are oversized,” explains Viessmann marketing director, Darren McMahon. “Homeowners are buying larger boilers than they need and once installed, the boiler cycles more than it needs to, increasing running costs and wear and tear. A correctly-sized boiler will be more efficient and last longer.
“The Vitodens 200-W 11 kW model means installers no longer have to ‘range rate’ larger boilers. System boilers can now be fitted where heat-only models may have been chosen previously. The boiler has a higher heat output rating of 17 kW for the generation of hot water, so there is no trade-off between space and DHW heat.”
German-manufactured and Which? Best Buy-awarded Viessmann Vitodens 200 gas-condensing boilers have been arriving in UK merchants this month. They are available as a wall-hung boiler (Vitodens 200-W) and floor-standing storage boiler (Vitodens 222-F), with outputs from 11 kW to 60 kW.
The new Vitodens 200 range highlights:
- Inbuilt WiFi means an additional controller is no longer required and it’s smartphone-ready for ViCare app control.
- Reduces NOx emissions by up to 40% with a newly-developed MatriX Plus burner
- Requires around 50% fewer spare parts for maintenance thanks to reduced complexity
- Achieves exceptional energy efficiency and reliability with Lambda Pro Plus automatic combustion control
- Features a height-adjustable colour touch display, with integrated WLAN, for ease of operation
- Is easy to install and commission with the ViStart app
- Has already won two prestigious awards for its innovative design