Benefits at a glance
- Attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler
- Economical and efficient, with high standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] up to 97 % (Hs) [gross cv] / 108 % (Hi) [net cv] or SEDBUK > 89.1 % (2009)
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- High efficiency A rated modulating pump
- Modulation range up to 1:4
- Extensive system accessories
- Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
- Easy operation, optionally also via room thermostats
- Plug in time clock and wireless receiver options
- Weather compensation option available
- Ideal for installation in living areas due to low operating noise and compact dimensions
- Compact installed height, with recessed fittings not requiring pipe cover
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Ease of wiring
- 3 year comprehensive warranty as standard, 7 years if fitted by a Viessmann Trained Installer and registered through the Viessmann Installer Portal
With the Vitodens 050-W, Viessmann now offers an attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler with proven quality. An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two DHW output ratings (5.9 to 29 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater. An electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode is already integrated into the Vitodens 050-W, along with a frost stat. The outside temperature sensor is available as an accessory.
Quiet and compact
The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front for ease of service and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in multi storey buildings – including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system.
Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
The high quality stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger efficiently converts the supplied energy into heat. Its efficiency (to DIN) is 97 percent (Hs) [gross cv] or according to SEDBUK > 89.1 % (2009). The stainless steel cylinder burner therefore consumes relatively little natural gas, with lower CO2 emissions and less impact on the environment as a result.
|7 years, if fitted by a Viessmann Trained Installer and registered through the Viessmann Installer Portal|
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Following this philosophy, Viessmann supplies more than high quality, reliable and effective heating components. In fact, all products are part of a matching total concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system components can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system: From the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.
Wall mounted gas condensing boiler, Type B1HC system boiler: 6.5 to 35 kW & Type B1KC combi boiler: 4.7 to 35 kW, detached and two-family houses, apartment buildings, flats in an apartment building, new build and modernisation projects
Vitodens 100-W Open Vent
Type WB1B gas condensing boiler, rated heating output: 7.9 to 35 kW, detached and two-family houses, apartment buildings, new build and modernisation projects
Type B1LD, gas condensing boiler, rated heating output: 4.7 to 35 kW, with integral 46 litre DHW storage, residential buildings, new build and modernisation projects
Wall mounted gas condensing boiler, rated heating output: 1.8 to 150 kW, as multi boiler system up to 594 kW
Gas condensing storage combi boiler with loading cylinder or DHW cylinder with internal indirect coil, 1.8 to 35 kW, DHW cylinder: 100 or 130 litres, detached and two-family houses, flats in an apartment building, new build and modernisation projects