Compact enough to fit in a standard kitchen cupboard
With a depth of only 285 mm (340 mm on the 35 kW model) the compact Vitodens 100-W Open vent boiler is perfectly suited for integration into standard kitchen cupboards. It can also be used in a vast number of other applications where there is only limited space available.
Efficient, durable, quiet
The corrosion-resistant stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger with unrivalled wall thickness, is extremely durable and achieves efficiency levels of up to 97%. The boiler's special design ensures the very low operating noise of 39 dB(A) maximum (26 kW), which is perfectly acceptable even in the kitchen.
Intelligent weather compensation
The Vitodens 100-W Open vent can even operate in weather compensated mode without incurring a costly heating system modification, all that is needed is a simple upgrade .
Weather compensation acts like an auto-pilot as it detects outside temperature changes and automatically adjusts the flow temperature of the boiler, achieving gas savings of up to 12% in the process.
Versatile system solutions
Whilst being specifically designed for open vent heating systems, the Vitodens 100-W
Open vent is suitable for sealed systems using an additional expansion vessel safety valve.
The boiler also shares the various flue options available for the Combination and System models of the Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler range.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Rated outputs: 13 kW, 16 kW, 19 kW, 26 kW and 35 kW
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Standard 5 year parts and labour warranty
- 10 year warranty on Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Exceeds SEDBUK minimum efficiency requirements
- Compact dimensions to fit in standard kitchen cupboards
- Standard efficiency up to 97% through stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Weather compensation option
- LPG conversion available
- Large user display