Gas fired compact condensing boiler with integral DHW primary cylinder
Rated output: 3.2 kW to 35 kW
Affordable and space-efficient
The gas fired compact condensing boiler Vitodens 222-F is designed specifically for modernising heating systems and as replacement for older gas fired boilers with a separate DHW cylinder, while ensuring a very high DHW convenience.
As with all compact appliances, the gas fired condensing boiler Vitodens 222-F requires very little space, in other words, width and depth match those of standard kitchen appliances. The proven MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion controller automatically adjusts itself to varying gas qualities and ensures a constantly high seasonal efficiency [to DIN] of 98%.
Convenient Vitotronic control unit
Installers and home owners benefit equally from the Vitotronic control unit which is very easy to use. This is because the structure of the control menu is logical and easy to understand, and the unit is backlit, rich in contrast and easy to read. If in doubt, a help function informs users of the next steps to perform.
The graphical user interface is also designed to show heating curves. If required, the programming unit can be installed anywhere on a wall mounting base up to five metres (cable length) away from the boiler.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Rated outputs: 19 kW, 26 kW and 35 kW
- 5 year parts and labour warranty if fitted by Viessmann Trained Installer
- 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger
- Hot water capability of up to 20 l/min providing a 10 minute peak flow performance of 200 litres of 60 degree C hot water
- Exceeds SEDBUK minimum efficiency requirements
- Durable and efficient through the Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion controller for permanently high efficiency and clean combustion
- Vitotronic 200 control unit is easy to operate with plain text and graphic display plus programming unit that can be mounted separately in a wall mounting base
- Vitotronic controller is available as either constant temperature or weather compensated options
- Universal connection sets for individual installation flush with the wall
- No side clearance required
- DHW expansion vessel and DHW circulation pump can be integrated inside the appliance
- High DHW convenience through cylinder loading system (CLS) and integrated storage tank (100/130 litres)